Springfield Professional 1911 For Sale Online
Springfield Professional 1911 For Sale Online. The Stainless Steel Mil-Spec is built on a full-size frame and slide.
The pistol is made from stainless steel, which has a polished finish on the flat surfaces and bead-blasted matte finish on the rounded areas.
The 5 inch barrel is match grade and made from stainless steel.
The slide features slanted serrations on the rear only.
The mainspring housing is the original arched style found on GI issue 1911-A1s, but it includes the Springfield Armory® I.L.S.™
The pistol also has a standard spur hammer and standard grip safety.
The single-sided, non-extended thumb safety and short military combat trigger are true to the original 1911-A1 design.
The combat 3-Dot sights are fixed, and the ejection port is lowered and flared.
Each Mil-Spec comes with a beautiful pair of cross-cannon emblazoned walnut grips that are held in place with slotted grip screws.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Recoil System: GI System
- Trigger: 5-6 pounds
- Sights: Combat Style – 3 Dot
- Weight: 39 ounces
- Height: 5.5″
- Slide: Forged Stainless Steel, Matte Rounds with Polished Flats
- Barrel: 5″ Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Length: 8.6″
- Grip Type: Cross Cannon Double Diamond Cocobolo
- Frame: Forged Stainless Steel, Matte Rounds with Polished Flats
- Magazines: 2 7-round Stainless Steel